Sunday, February 23, 2014
Yep here it is guys the video I promised! I really hope you like it and if you need to know about anything in the video such as where to find the .ust or motion or any of that you will find it in the video description!
I think I've just about covered everything! Please feel free to leave a comment and chat with me!
Also if you like this and other silly costuming stuff you will find it all on my Youtube channel (Kika has her own playlist there)! Click here to go straight to my Youtube!
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Hi guys!! I'm not dead!
I have a few not too big updates. Firstly I have learned a bit of tuning can go very far! I really loved the .ust's that already had been tuned but never figured out how to do it myself but recently I found amazing people on soundcloud and looked up tuning and have been messing with it a bit. Tuning is really great but sometimes confusing... more tutorials need to be made! (if I ever end up tuning better than I do I will make a tutorial but until then CLICK HERE also HERE)
I did a small update on my current Kika model! She now has her hair disks!
I'll eventually make a page just about the parts in this model and any others.
Thirdly the video!
I just did a new video that is being processed right now on youtube! I will not say too much about it here but I did a tiny bit of tuning and the tuning on it was great already so it sounds pretty awesome! (except for the "te" sound I messed up and didn't notice until I was almost done) I'll post that really soon!
Ok I'm going to rant about the video on this post instead of the actual post because I want to rant and then be happy about the video! I tried to do Galixias or whatever it's called and I couldn't because I don't have the english stuff recorded and I'm not happy that it is in english at the begining! I don't have the time or energy to convert it to romaji so I gave up and switched to the next one I liked. Also had an entire MMD set ready to be rendered for this MME and all.
I then had trouble with sound files being in something other than hiragana and had to download other voices to find out which sounds I needed to duplicate and rename. After that I tried to tune (not much just pitch stuff). I had problems with part of the .ust repeating itself or something anyway add +2 hours of not knowing what to do about it then fixing it. Add another hour of fighting with MMD and rendering. I then realized I didn't have very good video editing software and thus used movie maker. I hate trying to match up sound and video in movie maker.
A day and a half later I have one not so great video! YAAAY! *sobs*