Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hello! New stuff!

Hello! Long time no see! I haven't updated this blog in a long time but I hope to change that soon!

I have a personal blog here on blogger and I post wips and art and anything else there. I'm working on some stuff for Kika and I want to post more about this more but I don't want to spoil any surprises!

If you want to see that kind of stuff Click Here! For those of you who are looking for more UTAU related stuff hold tight because I have some stuff in the works!

1 comment:

  1. Essentially, a producer can load bar inventory and let the machine run. In the process, it will mill, drill, ream, and saw in one cycle resulting in accomplished parts able to ship. The larger the size to CNC machining diameter ratio, the much less quantity of setup time is required. Unlike conventional strategies, Swiss machines permit for the next size to diameter ratio because of how the bar inventory is fed into the machine. The workpiece is clamped to the headstock and strikes via a information bushing.

    ReplyDelete